Intro to Etad 402 Online Blog 1
Assignment 1
My name is Lance Hall. I was born in Calgary, Alberta and raised in Prince Albert, Saskatchewan.
I have been teaching for 17 years in various areas in Saskatchewan. Currently in my 18th year of teaching, 3rd at Carlton High School. I'm working on my second degree with this class. Not really sure what I'm going to do after I finish degree. I have 3 children, 2 girls who are 23 and 21 and a 6 yr old boy. I own my own house and have no pets. My friends consist of people from work and school, we hang out once and awhile and have a few cold ones.
My likes consist of sports, exercise, working out and having a few cold ones with family and friends.
My dislikes are people who lie, cheat and take advantage of others. Also dislike slow drivers, some foods that disgust me include mustard, mayonnaise and relish just to name a few.
As far as this course this is all new to me and have little understanding of some technology like this. I hope I get a better understanding and how to use it in my classes.
Hey Lance, good to see someone else from the summer classes showed up! Loved all the pictures from New York by the way, looks like you and your kids had a hell of a good time!
ReplyDeleteThere is no way that those are your daughters.
ReplyDeleteT Bird is right you are too young to have children that old😉
ReplyDeletethks for the compliment Bill, although I'm 47 I don't feel that old or I guess look that old either.
DeleteYou're only as old as the woman you feel, right Germs?
DeleteWords to live by kirk
DeleteHowdy Lance, nice post buddy. Thanks for having us use your welding shop for the previous course. Hope summer went well and lets meet up for a cold one.
ReplyDeleteHey lance,
ReplyDeletejust wanted to say good for you for coming back for a second degree despite how busy you probably are with kids, work, and life in general. Cheers to you for furthering your education. Thats awesome! :)
Thanks for the great intro, I an extremely jealous of you owning your own house it seems like it will never be a reality for me. We also share many of the same likes and dislikes. Life with kids and teaching and working on another degree can be stressful, reach out if there is anything we can do to help!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Marc